Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Music Video




Our most recent project in Video was to create a music video. In my group, we chose the song 'Riptide' by Vance Joy, and created a music video to follow it. Similar to the official video for the song, ours didn't make much sense; we didn't assign a story or any type of storyline progression to our video. For my edit, I included many different shots, and used similar shots and shot sequences for the two choruses. 

I was not very satisfied with my final product, as I felt the people in our group who set up the shots could have done a better job. As one of the actors in the video, I didn't really didn't get many opportunities to set up shots. Most of the time, I as in front of the camera rather than behind. However, I did think my edit was done very well and I was able to cut out many shots I didn't think were good enough for the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment